Adoption Terms and Conditions
When adopting an animal from Cat Adoption Team, you the adopter agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- If for any reason, at any time, you the adopter cannot continue to care for this pet, you will return it to Cat Adoption Team. Cat Adoption Team can be contacted by one of the following methods:
- Email Cat Adoption Team at email@example.com
- By regular Mail to: Cat Adoption Team P.O. Box 15351, Covington, KY 41015
- Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CAT-Cat-Adoption-Team-of-Northern-Kentucky-and-Southern-Ohio-126375287411463/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
- You understand you will be fined $750 if you do not return the cat/kitten you have adopted from Cat Adoption Team to the Cat Adoption Team rescue.
- You understand that the cats/kittens mean a great deal to Cat Adoption Team and must be returned.
- You agree you will not declaw the cat/kitten you have adopted from Cat Adoption Team.
- You understand the surgery involves cutting the bone of the cat to prevent the nail from regrowing.
- It is considered mutilation, it isn’t just an opinion of Cat Adoption Team about the surgery.
- Please research for yourself. http://www.declawing.com/
- You agree that Cat Adoption Team cannot guarantee the future health or temperament of the animal you adopt and is not legally responsible for any problems or expenses incurred because of health, temperament, or behavior issues that occur with the cat/kitten once he/she is in your home.